The Town of Westborough (often shortened to Westboro) is located at the intersections of Rt 9 and 495 with close proximity to the MBTA commuter rail. It’s location half way between Worcester and Boston leads to great commuting into either city.
Westborough is home to several listings on the National Register of Historic Places:
- Nathan Fisher House: East of Shrewsbury on MA 9 (added April 25, 1980)
- Joseph Lothrop House: On the corner of Route 9 and Park Street. (added in 1974)
- Lyman School for Boys: Junction of Oak St. and Milk St. (added August 25, 1994)
- Maples Cottage: East of Shrewsbury on Oak St. (added April 25, 1980)
- Vintonville Historic District: Roughly bounded by Cottage, Green, Pine, Brigham, Beach Streets, and rear of properties along the east side of South Street (added August 23, 2006)
- Jonah Warren House: 64 Warren Street (added December 5, 1998)
- West Main Street Historic District: Roughly bounded by Milk, Main, Blake, and Fay streets (added July 16, 1987)
- Expanded to include 83–118 West Main Street (1990)
- Westborough State Hospital: Along Lyman St. North of Chauncy Lake and junction of Milk St. and MA 9 (added February 21, 1994)
For the latest information, please visit the town website.
School Information is available on the Westborough District Website.
43 Church St Westborough, Massachusetts
4 Beds 5 Baths 5,500 SqFt 0.770 Acres
15 Olde Hickory Path Westborough, Massachusetts
5 Beds 5 Baths 5,242 SqFt 1.650 Acres
4 Copperbeech Circle Westborough, Massachusetts
5 Beds 7 Baths 5,917 SqFt 1.150 Acres
1 Ed Waters Way Westborough, Massachusetts
4 Beds 7 Baths 4,600 SqFt 2.030 Acres
LOT 5 Ed Waters Way Westborough, Massachusetts
5 Beds 5 Baths 3,700 SqFt 1.750 Acres